Skip to content
- Woodwork by John Phillip is the trading name of John Phillip O’Neill. Our workshops are located at Top Workshop, C/O Wentwood Timber Centre, Usk Road Wentwood NP26 3AZ.
- We are a small business local to Chepstow , South Wales that strives to produce high quality wooden products to for your home and buisness. Should you find that our services falls below the high levels of satisfaction we set for ourselves, please let us know in order for us to rectify any problems. If our services meet or exceed your satisfaction, then please let others know.
- We produce all the items shown on our website. All items come with the 7 day cooling off period required by law. In order to return an item for a full refund of the item price and delivery charge you must let us know in writing first. You can either write to us at the workshop address above, or email us with your name, address and details of the item you purchased. It would be helpful to us if you also stated why you wish to return the item, however this is only a polite request. Please note that although we are able to give a full refund including the delivery costs, we are unable to cover the cost of returning the item to us. You also have a responsibility to keep the item in good condition and return it to us at the workshop address above within a reasonable period of time.
- Although we take great care to produce high quality items, they may on occasion develop a fault. We take pride in providing high quality items, and are bound by the implied terms under the Sales of Goods Act 1979. Should you experience any problems, please ensure you contact us as quickly as possible to ensure we can rectify any faults. On occasion we may ask to see the problem item to determine how the fault occurred. We politely remind you that we cannot be held responsible for customer misuse or fair wear and tear of an item.
- As a small business, we endeavour to dispatch goods as soon as is reasonably practicable, however we are only able to dispatch goods on receipt of cleared funds.
- We do not envisage any problems, but should there be an issue with dispatching your item, we will contact you as soon as we know there is a problem. If the problem is a stock issue, we will tell you when the item will next be available and give you the option of a refund, or to wait until we make the item again.
- All contracts are regulated by the laws of England and Wales.
- All copyright held in any bespoke design by John Phillip is protected by the laws of England and Wales. Should you wish to use any copyrighted design, you should seek the permission of John Phillip.